CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 11, 2013

ITBS Testing Continues

So the ITBS testing is still going on. We are almost done! Tomorrow will be our last day. I felt bad for the kiddos today though because this morning we had 2 portions and then we have to do the computation portion this afternoon. My students have been doing pretty well behaviorally and I'm pretty proud of them. This is their first standardized test. Yesterday we took the kids on a picnic to David E. Brink park just down the street from our school. It was a nice lunch break away from the test. We did have a little visitor who bravely came very close to our table cloth!I thought the little duck was going to attack me for my sandwich, because she got so close. T

My students also discovered that they could roll down the hill at the park and this preceded to entertain them for about ten minutes. Ahhh the power of self entertainment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment