CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 1, 2013

Standardized Testing

Today was our first day of ITBS testing in the first grade. I arrived extra early to make sure all the students had two new sharped #2 pencils on their desks. This was my students' first time taking a standardized test. I could feel their jitters in the air when they first walked in. I am curious to see the results when they come back.

I think giving the standardized test and seeing how they are doing as I walk around is perhaps the hardest part. I want to scream yell, "We learned that! They are just asking you that in a different way than I do!" We did the first math portion and the language portion today. Overall the kids did really well and I am proud of them. They were most excited about having 3 snacks today. It also probably helped that the 3rd snack was provided by someone else's parent. Tomorrow is day 2 of THE TEST! I

0 comments:

Post a Comment